We recently asked you to pause what you’re doing and answer some important questions about how you use Bandsintown and ways that you think we could improve the service. After going through the replies (it took us some time…), we’re happy to report we received an OVERWHELMING response from the Bandsintown community with nearly 40,000 of you completing the survey and providing us with some incredible feedback. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, you spoke and we listened!
Below are some revealing findings on how Bandsintown is working for you:
- Introducing you to new artists: Approximately 1 in 5 fans surveyed have attended a live show by a Bandsintown-recommended artist that they previously had never heard of.
- Highly social: More than half of Bandsintown users surveyed recommend concerts to their friends and share concerts they’re interested in with their friends.
- Digital vs print: More than half of fans surveyed prefer to get their concert tickets digitally, through email or mobile apps, vs snail mail.
- The app that gets you out: Bandsintown fans said the number of concerts they attend has gone up 200% since installing the app.
Other suggestions we found helpful and will begin working to implement:
- Nearly 83% of you said you would like to see photos and videos from a show you attended. We have begun building this feature and will keep you updated as we roll it out over the next few weeks. AND look for some fun concert photo contests on @Bandsintown Instagram!
- Create a one-click purchase ticket option from directly within the app, so you secure tickets more quickly and with less hassle.
- More advance notice on upcoming shows.
- More sweepstakes offers and chances to win free tickets.
Thanks again for participating and, as always, we’re looking forward to hearing your thoughts as we incorporate your requested features over the next several months.
The Bandsintown Team